{Çause õf Ðeath}
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

{Çause õf Ðeath}

***ÇõÐ Is Kind Of Like 7-11, We May Not Always Be Doing Business, But We Are Always Open.***

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please Welcome Our Newest Recruit Daywalker!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ßíGßí®Ð
Admin
ßíGßí®Ð

Male
Number of posts : 617
FAV ALL-TIME MAP : Dustlike
GAMING RIG AND OS : AMD 2.8GHZ 1.5GBRAM XPPRO
Registration date : 2007-03-02

Please Welcome Our Newest Recruit Daywalker!!! Empty
PostSubject: Please Welcome Our Newest Recruit Daywalker!!!   Please Welcome Our Newest Recruit Daywalker!!! EmptySun Apr 15, 2007 12:17 am

God & I first noticed Daywalker start from simply a statistic to a average player. Daywalker then took initiative by joining the same server(s) as {ÇõÐ} to put his skills to the test. He wanted us to notice, and we applaud that. As time has progressed, our eyes never strayed, hoping he would show us visions and traits only a {ÇõÐ} could muster. When that day came, we smiled and sent the exclusive invite. I believe Daywalker's Commitment to Excellence and initiative was the deciding factor(s) that set his fate onto {ÇõÐ}.

On behalf of {Çause õf Ðeath} welcome!

-BigBird
Back to top Go down
http://cause-of-death.com
GOD
ÇõÐ's Flank Artist

Male
Number of posts : 226
FAV ALL-TIME MAP : Urwald.
GAMING RIG AND OS : x86_64 AMD Athlon(tm) 64 Processor 3700+ AuthenticAMD GNU/Linux 2.6.24-gentoo-r4
Registration date : 2007-03-12

PostSubject: Welcome!   Please Welcome Our Newest Recruit Daywalker!!! EmptySun Apr 15, 2007 11:16 pm

Indeed, Bird speaks the truth. I remember thinking Daywalker was on the path to greatness a few weeks ago when Bird was mentioning some other candidates (who never made it), and I'm quite pleased that Daywalker was able to step up.

Welcome, Day.
Back to top Go down
Poonjabi
ÇõÐ's The Trap
Poonjabi

Male
Number of posts : 46
FAV ALL-TIME MAP : Dustlike
GAMING RIG AND OS : cringe in horror, Dell Inspiron Notebook 600m; WinXP
Registration date : 2007-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Please Welcome Our Newest Recruit Daywalker!!!   Please Welcome Our Newest Recruit Daywalker!!! EmptySun Apr 15, 2007 11:23 pm

I hear mumbles and i hear grumbles. I cant wait to play witcha Daywalker, even if you're not a pureblood. Welcome, and enjoy.
Back to top Go down
Daywalker
ÇõÐ's Soldier Of The Apocalypse
Daywalker

Male
Number of posts : 340
FAV ALL-TIME MAP : Village
GAMING RIG AND OS : Windows XP, Curently running on a Toshiba laptop :(
Registration date : 2007-04-14

PostSubject: Re: Please Welcome Our Newest Recruit Daywalker!!!   Please Welcome Our Newest Recruit Daywalker!!! EmptyMon Apr 16, 2007 10:23 am

Thanks for the support guys!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Please Welcome Our Newest Recruit Daywalker!!!   Please Welcome Our Newest Recruit Daywalker!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Please Welcome Our Newest Recruit Daywalker!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
{Çause õf Ðeath} :: News And Announcements-
Jump to: