{Çause õf Ðeath}
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

{Çause õf Ðeath}

***ÇõÐ Is Kind Of Like 7-11, We May Not Always Be Doing Business, But We Are Always Open.***

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

When I speak your name....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
$tea1th
ÇõÐ's $hock & Awe
$tea1th

Male
Number of posts : 527
FAV ALL-TIME MAP : RailHouse
GAMING RIG AND OS : i5 Intel CPU - Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mark 1 - 16GB G-Skill Sniper Ram - Samsung 850Pro SSD 512GB - Realtek Sound - GTX 660 Ti - Windows 7 64 bit
Registration date : 2007-05-23

When I speak your name.... Empty
PostSubject: When I speak your name....   When I speak your name.... EmptySat Oct 04, 2008 7:40 am

I dont care if I'm criticized for this. I just had to share it. And... before you click it off, wait towards the end, it gets better and better. Around 5:26 or so.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eygJlLn3vwc&feature=related
Back to top Go down
http://www.scwd.us
-VTI-
ÇõÐ's Demolition Expert

Male
Number of posts : 68
FAV ALL-TIME MAP : the one that has people that I can kill
GAMING RIG AND OS : XP Pro, e6600 2.4 >OC 3.0 | eVGA 8800GTX | 4GB Corsair 1066
Registration date : 2007-08-29

PostSubject: Re: When I speak your name....   When I speak your name.... EmptySat Oct 04, 2008 8:03 pm

I didnt really understand what made it so great at 5:36 more than the previous. Amazing choir btw.
Back to top Go down
$tea1th
ÇõÐ's $hock & Awe
$tea1th

Male
GAMING RIG AND OS : i5 Intel CPU - Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mark 1 - 16GB G-Skill Sniper Ram - Samsung 850Pro SSD 512GB - Realtek Sound - GTX 660 Ti - Windows 7 64 bit

PostSubject: Re: When I speak your name....   When I speak your name.... EmptySat Oct 04, 2008 8:27 pm

Well, were learning the song and that's my favorite part I guess. It builds up to a climax there. Isnt she beautiful? The standards of our church really differ from others, which means no makeup, jewelry, or immodest apparel. So, with all those standards, rules, and shes still is beautiful. She can Sing!! Its just awesome if you ask me.
Back to top Go down
-VTI-
ÇõÐ's Demolition Expert

Male
Number of posts : 68
FAV ALL-TIME MAP : the one that has people that I can kill
GAMING RIG AND OS : XP Pro, e6600 2.4 >OC 3.0 | eVGA 8800GTX | 4GB Corsair 1066
Registration date : 2007-08-29

PostSubject: Re: When I speak your name....   When I speak your name.... EmptySun Oct 05, 2008 10:58 am

$tea1th wrote:
Well, were learning the song and that's my favorite part I guess. It builds up to a climax there. Isnt she beautiful? The standards of our church really differ from others, which means no makeup, jewelry, or immodest apparel. So, with all those standards, rules, and shes still is beautiful. She can Sing!! Its just awesome if you ask me.
I suppose that If I were singing this I would agree with you. I am impressed for sure.
Back to top Go down
$tea1th
ÇõÐ's $hock & Awe
$tea1th

Male

PostSubject: Re: When I speak your name....   When I speak your name.... EmptySun Oct 05, 2008 9:55 pm

Thats nice of you. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When I speak your name....   When I speak your name.... Empty

Back to top Go down

When I speak your name....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
{Çause õf Ðeath} :: Pick Your Poison :: General Discussion-
Jump to: