{Çause õf Ðeath}
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

{Çause õf Ðeath}

***ÇõÐ Is Kind Of Like 7-11, We May Not Always Be Doing Business, But We Are Always Open.***

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Whats Your Monthly Avg Cell Phone Payment?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ßíGßí®Ð
Admin
ßíGßí®Ð

Male
Number of posts : 617
FAV ALL-TIME MAP : Dustlike
GAMING RIG AND OS : AMD 2.8GHZ 1.5GBRAM XPPRO
Registration date : 2007-03-02

Whats Your Monthly Avg Cell Phone Payment? Empty
PostSubject: Whats Your Monthly Avg Cell Phone Payment?   Whats Your Monthly Avg Cell Phone Payment? EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 6:23 pm

After missing out on the $50 unlimited plan a lil over a decade ago I'm curious on what you guys pay monthly on average. I avg'd around $100-$160 a month with Tmobile until last month when I called and asked them to "secure a client." They offered unlimited plan for $45.00 a month. Of course $20 for unlimited internet and extra $4 bump for text msg's and Im lookin' at around $75 a month with all the trimmings. I know still a steep but from my avg, it's payback time and I couldn't be happier.

Anyone else? Does regions affect pricing?
Back to top Go down
http://cause-of-death.com
Jmizzle
ÇõÐ's Hip$hot Master

Male
Number of posts : 340
FAV ALL-TIME MAP : Dustlike
GAMING RIG AND OS : Pent 4 2.8Ghz, Radeon 9500 PRO
Registration date : 2008-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Whats Your Monthly Avg Cell Phone Payment?   Whats Your Monthly Avg Cell Phone Payment? EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 4:30 am

I'm dropping about $110/month with Verizon. That's just a regular ol' phone with poor internet, unlimited text and the VZ Navigator.
Back to top Go down
GOD
ÇõÐ's Flank Artist

Male
Number of posts : 226
FAV ALL-TIME MAP : Urwald.
GAMING RIG AND OS : x86_64 AMD Athlon(tm) 64 Processor 3700+ AuthenticAMD GNU/Linux 2.6.24-gentoo-r4
Registration date : 2007-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Whats Your Monthly Avg Cell Phone Payment?   Whats Your Monthly Avg Cell Phone Payment? EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 9:35 am

$0/mo here.

Depending on when and where I buy my actual phone, it can cost anywhere from $1 to $3. Calls are typically $0.25, and are very short --- I've never actually timed it, I'm guessing 3 to 5 minutes, which I rarely run out. The text rate is next to nothing, I have to purchase my own 'stylus' to do the writing. Aside from that, text is no additional charge. Plus, it actually supports hand written text, which is pretty bad ass, but the through-put latency is fucking garbage. I don't even bother, usually waiting to send the text I've written for when I'm at home, and can email it.

Here's a link to my phone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats Your Monthly Avg Cell Phone Payment?   Whats Your Monthly Avg Cell Phone Payment? Empty

Back to top Go down

Whats Your Monthly Avg Cell Phone Payment?
Page 1 of 1