{Çause õf Ðeath}
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

{Çause õf Ðeath}

***ÇõÐ Is Kind Of Like 7-11, We May Not Always Be Doing Business, But We Are Always Open.***

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Boondock Saints II: All Saints Day

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ßíGßí®Ð
Admin
ßíGßí®Ð

Male
Number of posts : 617
FAV ALL-TIME MAP : Dustlike
GAMING RIG AND OS : AMD 2.8GHZ 1.5GBRAM XPPRO
Registration date : 2007-03-02

The Boondock Saints II: All Saints Day Empty
PostSubject: The Boondock Saints II: All Saints Day   The Boondock Saints II: All Saints Day EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 4:16 am

I'm on the fence, I truly doubt they'll be able to top the first one! And I don't see a Willian Defoe! And Sean Flanery looks weird as hell.

Anyways *fingers crossed*!

http://movies.ign.com/dor/objects/26452/the-boondock-saints-ii-all-saints-day/videos/boonsaints2_trlr_090209.html
Back to top Go down
http://cause-of-death.com
Domino
ÇõÐ's OBJ DrunkenMaster

Male
Number of posts : 176
FAV ALL-TIME MAP : cqb...old school
GAMING RIG AND OS : toshiba satellite a105-s4084 with some slight modifications...sadly windows
Registration date : 2007-06-02

PostSubject: Re: The Boondock Saints II: All Saints Day   The Boondock Saints II: All Saints Day EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 11:16 am

ya, i heard about this a bit ago. and even though there may be some potential, i feel like its going to be a big let down. but of course im going to see it....
Back to top Go down
Jmizzle
ÇõÐ's Hip$hot Master

Male
Number of posts : 340
FAV ALL-TIME MAP : Dustlike
GAMING RIG AND OS : Pent 4 2.8Ghz, Radeon 9500 PRO
Registration date : 2008-01-20

PostSubject: Re: The Boondock Saints II: All Saints Day   The Boondock Saints II: All Saints Day EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 8:39 pm

I hope, I hope, I hope, I hope, I hope, I hope, I hope, I hope, I hope, I hope, I hope, I hope, I hope, I hope, I hope, I hope, I hope, I hope, I hope, I hope, I hope, I hope, I hope, I hope, I hope, I hope, I hope.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Boondock Saints II: All Saints Day   The Boondock Saints II: All Saints Day Empty

Back to top Go down

The Boondock Saints II: All Saints Day
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
{Çause õf Ðeath} :: Pick Your Poison :: General Discussion-
Jump to: