{Çause õf Ðeath}
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

{Çause õf Ðeath}

***ÇõÐ Is Kind Of Like 7-11, We May Not Always Be Doing Business, But We Are Always Open.***

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CTF|A

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
AsyliumQc
Çõп Friend

Male
Number of posts : 282
FAV ALL-TIME MAP : Railhouse
GAMING RIG AND OS : [7900gs / XP] - [6800gs / Vista]
Registration date : 2007-11-11

CTF|A Empty
PostSubject: CTF|A   CTF|A EmptySun Nov 11, 2007 4:37 pm

Hello CoD!

First, please be assured I am not making advertisement for another clan. This is a simple Capture The Flag community, for those who, like me, are big fans of CTF Very Happy We do not prohibite people from being in a clan, on the opposite, we encourage them to be into one. We also encourage clans to start CTF divisions and compete with each others.

So anyway, for those intersted, what we do is make teams from the people who sign up (those can be clanned or not), we refuse nobody, unless they've been proofed chaters or scripters or just plain stupids. We then organise matches between those teams.

The reason I started this community is because I think that CTF is vey underplayed. For those who ever played in CTF funwars, you know what I mean. I personally have never been so excited in all of my TC:E years. It's REALLY fun! It combines the tactic of Obj. with the fast play of BC. Even camping is made (really) fun!

So yes, we are seeking for people to join, you can simply register and then post on the server. We are also looking for team leaders who would like to lead their teams to victory! You don,t have to give too much time, simply try to be available as much as possible!

More info can be found on our website, http://ctfaddicts.o-n.fr

-AsyliumQc, humble TC:E player Razz
Back to top Go down
Drunkin Panda
ÇõÐ's Incompetent Narcissus

Male
Number of posts : 21
FAV ALL-TIME MAP : DEM_Erzstats
GAMING RIG AND OS : Out dated Windows XP
Registration date : 2007-09-13

CTF|A Empty
PostSubject: Re: CTF|A   CTF|A EmptySun Nov 11, 2007 7:06 pm

I LOVE YOU PINEY!
Back to top Go down
ßíGßí®Ð
Admin
ßíGßí®Ð

Male
Number of posts : 617
FAV ALL-TIME MAP : Dustlike
GAMING RIG AND OS : AMD 2.8GHZ 1.5GBRAM XPPRO
Registration date : 2007-03-02

CTF|A Empty
PostSubject: Re: CTF|A   CTF|A EmptyMon Nov 12, 2007 12:35 am

Quick question, is it possible to have our own rotating 4-man squad?

Of course we can fill in for the other teams if they are short handed but I'd like to excercise our strength as much as possible when possible. We are the "Dream Team" once we get enough practices in.

Best Of Luck Piney!
Back to top Go down
http://cause-of-death.com
AsyliumQc
Çõп Friend

Male

CTF|A Empty
PostSubject: Re: CTF|A   CTF|A EmptySat Nov 17, 2007 10:06 am

Sorry for this late reply, I'd been busy and forgot about all the places I posted on lol.

It would be possible, but I would prefer not. I have had numerous clans ask for it, and personnally it's no problem for me, however, my goal here is really to popularise CTF, to make people discover it's joy :-P In that state of mind, I have decided no one would be refused, noob or not noob, in a clan or not in a clan. However, if all people make clan-specific squads, what will the non-clanned people join? Non-Clanned-only squads? That would suck :-/.

And beside, I wanna play too, and joining a clan only for the CTFA is kinda out of questions :-P
Back to top Go down
$tea1th
ÇõÐ's $hock & Awe
$tea1th

Male
Number of posts : 527
FAV ALL-TIME MAP : RailHouse
GAMING RIG AND OS : i5 Intel CPU - Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mark 1 - 16GB G-Skill Sniper Ram - Samsung 850Pro SSD 512GB - Realtek Sound - GTX 660 Ti - Windows 7 64 bit
Registration date : 2007-05-23

CTF|A Empty
PostSubject: Re: CTF|A   CTF|A EmptySat Nov 17, 2007 5:20 pm

May I suggest different divisions within the CTF community.

Division#1= being only novice/new CTF players

Division#2= being existing intermediate mixed community CTF players that have been playing CTF but are not in clans

Division#3= being Elite Clan vs Clan CTF players

In time as they improve, they will be promoted to the next division and more then likely be a good way for clans to find new upcoming talent. You can have fun with medals and rank categories too tongue .

Another thing, don't be surprised if too many people don't join because this element is missing. A lot of clan people, excluding {CoD} of course feel that their too good to play novice players. Their deal is, we don't acknowledge the little people. It would be a very small community indeed. Chew on that for awhile.

People like the sense of climbing something, whether it be a ladder or just a plain sense of personal accomplishment.

Being my own critic, I think thats an excellent idea.

And P.S.

BTW, I'm offended you made me a private. tongue
Back to top Go down
http://www.scwd.us
AsyliumQc
Çõп Friend

Male

CTF|A Empty
PostSubject: Re: CTF|A   CTF|A EmptySun Nov 18, 2007 11:44 am

That,s a good idea, I'll make 2 divisions:
-Mixed
-Clanned

Players can be in both at the time.

And BTW, I put everyone Private (but team leaders). If you want to be upgraded, you'll have to ask BigBird nicely! or at least sleep with him.However, you're right, you shouldn't be private. I'll create a Janitor rank for you.
Back to top Go down
$tea1th
ÇõÐ's $hock & Awe
$tea1th

Male
Number of posts : 527
FAV ALL-TIME MAP : RailHouse
GAMING RIG AND OS : i5 Intel CPU - Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mark 1 - 16GB G-Skill Sniper Ram - Samsung 850Pro SSD 512GB - Realtek Sound - GTX 660 Ti - Windows 7 64 bit
Registration date : 2007-05-23

CTF|A Empty
PostSubject: Re: CTF|A   CTF|A EmptySun Nov 18, 2007 10:07 pm

LOL this guy.
Back to top Go down
http://www.scwd.us
AsyliumQc
Çõп Friend

Male

CTF|A Empty
PostSubject: Re: CTF|A   CTF|A EmptySat Dec 08, 2007 12:12 pm

Alright, the old site is dead, here's the new add.: http://ctfaddicts.eamped.com/

You can find all the info about why it's a new site at http://www.truecombatelite.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=8640&start=15

Additionally, as you could see, I'm taking a very long time to answer here. Reason is it's not in my periodical forum whatch, so from now on please ask / do everything on the main website.

Also, it's now possible to have your clanned only squad. As I said, all info on the main website.
Back to top Go down
FMA
Çõп Friend

Male
Number of posts : 14
FAV ALL-TIME MAP : MP_chaos
GAMING RIG AND OS : 2.4 Dual
Registration date : 2008-03-18

CTF|A Empty
PostSubject: Re: CTF|A   CTF|A EmptyTue Mar 18, 2008 9:06 pm

Drunkin Panda wrote:
I LOVE YOU PINEY!

I (we) love you too Fry... come back safely my friend.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

CTF|A Empty
PostSubject: Re: CTF|A   CTF|A Empty

Back to top Go down

CTF|A
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
{Çause õf Ðeath} :: Pick Your Poison :: General Discussion-
Jump to: