{Çause õf Ðeath}
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

{Çause õf Ðeath}

***ÇõÐ Is Kind Of Like 7-11, We May Not Always Be Doing Business, But We Are Always Open.***

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tis a sad to say that I will be gone on the 23 of january.

Go down 
+6
Pariah
$tea1th
TuffLuck
ßíGßí®Ð
Daywalker
Drunkin Panda
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Drunkin Panda
ÇõÐ's Incompetent Narcissus

Male
Number of posts : 21
FAV ALL-TIME MAP : DEM_Erzstats
GAMING RIG AND OS : Out dated Windows XP
Registration date : 2007-09-13

Tis a sad to say that I will be gone on the 23 of january. Empty
PostSubject: Tis a sad to say that I will be gone on the 23 of january.   Tis a sad to say that I will be gone on the 23 of january. EmptyWed Jan 16, 2008 3:23 pm

As some of you know, I signed up for the army. I am shipping out on the 23 of January. I do intend to come back to TC:E after basic or AIT (Depeneding on if I get enough time in AIT or not).

I am joining the army because I don't have the funds for the degree I want, not because I am brainwashed by the goverment. (The great goverment of the United States never so such a thing, why would they, its the greatest nation ever!). It will be atlest 40 weeks before I can goto Iraq, so don't get your hopes of my quickened death too high.

Tis been fun playing with you folks, and I hope to see you folks agian shortly after my Basic Training.
Back to top Go down
Daywalker
ÇõÐ's Soldier Of The Apocalypse
Daywalker

Male
Number of posts : 340
FAV ALL-TIME MAP : Village
GAMING RIG AND OS : Windows XP, Curently running on a Toshiba laptop :(
Registration date : 2007-04-14

PostSubject: Re: Tis a sad to say that I will be gone on the 23 of january.   Tis a sad to say that I will be gone on the 23 of january. EmptyWed Jan 16, 2008 6:03 pm

Good luck and God Bless mate! See you when you get back!
Back to top Go down
ßíGßí®Ð
Admin
ßíGßí®Ð

Male
Number of posts : 617
FAV ALL-TIME MAP : Dustlike
GAMING RIG AND OS : AMD 2.8GHZ 1.5GBRAM XPPRO
Registration date : 2007-03-02

PostSubject: Re: Tis a sad to say that I will be gone on the 23 of january.   Tis a sad to say that I will be gone on the 23 of january. EmptyFri Jan 18, 2008 2:33 pm

I've said it before and I'll say it again, you are too damn smart for the Army. I hope they realize early on just how much of an asset you are.

God Bless and Godspeed carnale.
Back to top Go down
http://cause-of-death.com
TuffLuck
Çõп Friend
TuffLuck

Male
Number of posts : 6
FAV ALL-TIME MAP : village
GAMING RIG AND OS : intel quad 1gb ram 8800gts
Registration date : 2008-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Tis a sad to say that I will be gone on the 23 of january.   Tis a sad to say that I will be gone on the 23 of january. EmptySat Jan 19, 2008 9:32 pm

Good Luck and God Bless
Back to top Go down
Drunkin Panda

Male

PostSubject: Re: Tis a sad to say that I will be gone on the 23 of january.   Tis a sad to say that I will be gone on the 23 of january. EmptyWed Jan 23, 2008 10:19 am

Farewell my loves. I'll come back and tell y'all how it went as soon as I can.
Back to top Go down
$tea1th
ÇõÐ's $hock & Awe
$tea1th

Male
Number of posts : 527
FAV ALL-TIME MAP : RailHouse
GAMING RIG AND OS : i5 Intel CPU - Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mark 1 - 16GB G-Skill Sniper Ram - Samsung 850Pro SSD 512GB - Realtek Sound - GTX 660 Ti - Windows 7 64 bit
Registration date : 2007-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Tis a sad to say that I will be gone on the 23 of january.   Tis a sad to say that I will be gone on the 23 of january. EmptyMon Jan 28, 2008 7:06 am

Wishing you all the best, God will protect you and keep you safe. Take care comrade.
Back to top Go down
http://www.scwd.us
Pariah
ÇõÐ's Oxymoron
Pariah

Male
Number of posts : 16
FAV ALL-TIME MAP : helms deep!
GAMING RIG AND OS : dell.
Registration date : 2008-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Tis a sad to say that I will be gone on the 23 of january.   Tis a sad to say that I will be gone on the 23 of january. EmptyFri Feb 01, 2008 3:00 pm

sorry to hear you are leaving *as I join*, but best of luck bro!

and watch out for the hangnails:)
Back to top Go down
AsyliumQc
Çõп Friend

Male
Number of posts : 282
FAV ALL-TIME MAP : Railhouse
GAMING RIG AND OS : [7900gs / XP] - [6800gs / Vista]
Registration date : 2007-11-11

PostSubject: Re: Tis a sad to say that I will be gone on the 23 of january.   Tis a sad to say that I will be gone on the 23 of january. EmptyFri Feb 01, 2008 4:39 pm

Nice man, that will be a great opportunity for you to kill the army from the inside by probaging AIDS and MTS, and then I'll be able to launch my supper terrorist attack!

Good luck mate, and while your at it, cna you send me a bomb so I can finally stop telling Zed "I think I might have written your address wrong... oh well, you'll know why it happenned if your neighbor explodes" as a joke?
Back to top Go down
FMA
Çõп Friend

Male
Number of posts : 14
FAV ALL-TIME MAP : MP_chaos
GAMING RIG AND OS : 2.4 Dual
Registration date : 2008-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Tis a sad to say that I will be gone on the 23 of january.   Tis a sad to say that I will be gone on the 23 of january. EmptyTue Mar 18, 2008 8:30 pm

Take care Frylock, I (we) await your safe return to your online community & friends. Say hello to your brother for me as well. Miss you Bud..sorry that monetary issues has put your existance in front of everything else, I find that quite a shame, but I've been there myself and don't disagree. Come back safely.
Back to top Go down
Drunkin Panda

Male

PostSubject: Re: Tis a sad to say that I will be gone on the 23 of january.   Tis a sad to say that I will be gone on the 23 of january. EmptyThu Apr 10, 2008 1:25 pm

Holy shit dudes, I finished basic training today. I ship out to AIT in texes tomarrow afternoon. I hear they give you from 1700-1900 then 2000-2200 as personal time, with electronics during the week days and full time on the weekends. However, that isn't confirmmed. If that is the case I will see you guys soon.

Also, basic training is fun, and after qualifiing with the M16 I realize that TC:e Devs are not doing a good job at the aiming system. I personally had no issue with any weapon sway, except for when walking. As a metter of fact, nobody had any issue with their weapon swaying, so long as they got into the proper position, which is easy after Drill Sargent makes you keep changing position for 3 or 4 hours every day for a week. As a matter-o-fact, you don't really use your iron sights the same when you walk and shoot at the same time. The way its done is you look down your sights once, pull your head back a bit and remember how your sights looked. After a week or two of training lik they you can hit 100 meter targets easy. However, since our company was all supportive roles, and not combat roles so we didn't do that training. Also, hitting a 300 meter target with an M16 is easy, even in windy conditions, as well as firing consecitive shots.

I miss you guys and hope to be back soon.
Back to top Go down
AsyliumQc
Çõп Friend

Male

PostSubject: Re: Tis a sad to say that I will be gone on the 23 of january.   Tis a sad to say that I will be gone on the 23 of january. EmptyThu Apr 10, 2008 4:51 pm

Ask them to lend you a mac10!

Man, good luck, don,t do some stupid shit like this guy lolololol
Back to top Go down
BoNeHeAd
Çõп Friend

Male
Number of posts : 23
FAV ALL-TIME MAP : Hideout
GAMING RIG AND OS : Windows XP
Registration date : 2007-10-18

PostSubject: Re: Tis a sad to say that I will be gone on the 23 of january.   Tis a sad to say that I will be gone on the 23 of january. EmptyThu Apr 10, 2008 7:34 pm

cheers !!!FRYLOCK!!! cheers !!!FRYLOCK!!! cheers !!!FRYLOCK!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
Mystery
ÇõÐ's El Chupacabra
Mystery

Male
Number of posts : 318
FAV ALL-TIME MAP : Delta
GAMING RIG AND OS : iMac/BootCampin XP
Registration date : 2008-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Tis a sad to say that I will be gone on the 23 of january.   Tis a sad to say that I will be gone on the 23 of january. EmptyFri Apr 11, 2008 5:40 pm

BoNeHeAd wrote:
Back to top Go down
AsyliumQc
Çõп Friend

Male

PostSubject: Re: Tis a sad to say that I will be gone on the 23 of january.   Tis a sad to say that I will be gone on the 23 of january. EmptySat Apr 12, 2008 6:43 am

Mystery wrote:
BoNeHeAd wrote:
Back to top Go down
Drunkin Panda

Male

PostSubject: Re: Tis a sad to say that I will be gone on the 23 of january.   Tis a sad to say that I will be gone on the 23 of january. EmptyThu May 22, 2008 10:14 am

It's boring as fuck here guys. They are trying to teach me shit I already know. Also, I would come and visit you guys on TC:E, however, its a little hard to make time to do anything. Due to the fact I frequently annouying my platoon sargent. Most of my spare time is spent pulling shananigians. Any who, I will stop by here every now and then, from here on, because I have to visit the library and "study" now.
Back to top Go down
BoNeHeAd
Çõп Friend

Male
Number of posts : 23
FAV ALL-TIME MAP : Hideout
GAMING RIG AND OS : Windows XP
Registration date : 2007-10-18

PostSubject: Re: Tis a sad to say that I will be gone on the 23 of january.   Tis a sad to say that I will be gone on the 23 of january. EmptyThu May 22, 2008 12:45 pm

FRYLOCK! ^^
Do ya know when you're comin' home yet?

And lol @ "Studying" Razz
Back to top Go down
AsyliumQc
Çõп Friend

Male

PostSubject: Re: Tis a sad to say that I will be gone on the 23 of january.   Tis a sad to say that I will be gone on the 23 of january. EmptyThu May 22, 2008 4:48 pm

QueerLock!

nice to see you'Re still alive, have you been shipped out yet? How's gun shooting? Let's see, what other kind of long-development question could I ask you...
Back to top Go down
Mystery
ÇõÐ's El Chupacabra
Mystery

Male
Number of posts : 318
FAV ALL-TIME MAP : Delta
GAMING RIG AND OS : iMac/BootCampin XP
Registration date : 2008-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Tis a sad to say that I will be gone on the 23 of january.   Tis a sad to say that I will be gone on the 23 of january. EmptyFri May 23, 2008 9:14 pm

instead of asking questions,just put out.
Wink
Back to top Go down
FMA
Çõп Friend

Male
Number of posts : 14
FAV ALL-TIME MAP : MP_chaos
GAMING RIG AND OS : 2.4 Dual
Registration date : 2008-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Tis a sad to say that I will be gone on the 23 of january.   Tis a sad to say that I will be gone on the 23 of january. EmptyThu May 29, 2008 11:01 am

Nathan (Frylock, Panda)

I'm hoping you check these forums (when you are drunk and remember the URL)

Let us know how you are doing matey.

Sincerely, [.50Cal] F.M.A.

I sent a message to your brother and have had no response. I lost your families phone number, and I'm waiting to hear an update from you.

If I hear from Roman or your Mum I will call you asap.

Hoping you'll check these forums,

Online gaming has never been the same without your bouyant personality.

We miss you, keep in touch and leave a message and a contact number Please.
Back to top Go down
Drunkin Panda

Male

PostSubject: Re: Tis a sad to say that I will be gone on the 23 of january.   Tis a sad to say that I will be gone on the 23 of january. EmptySat Jul 19, 2008 2:32 pm

I found he web site agian yay! I finnally have internets, but its to slow to play tc:E :/
Back to top Go down
Drunkin Panda

Male

PostSubject: Re: Tis a sad to say that I will be gone on the 23 of january.   Tis a sad to say that I will be gone on the 23 of january. EmptySat Jul 19, 2008 2:36 pm

Any ways, the libray blocked this site, as well as almost every other site when the military felt that people shouldnt be browsing the inter net on their computers. I still have a few months of training left, yay, and san antinio is fun, lots of ladies, hot weather, i still get to fire my m16 from time to time (Btw I fire a penny sized shot group at 25 meters). And I'm still board as hell in class, nothing in class to do cept sleep (Followed by getting yelled at and some push ups) anything new happen in tc:e lately?
Back to top Go down
ßíGßí®Ð
Admin
ßíGßí®Ð

Male
Number of posts : 617
FAV ALL-TIME MAP : Dustlike
GAMING RIG AND OS : AMD 2.8GHZ 1.5GBRAM XPPRO
Registration date : 2007-03-02

PostSubject: Re: Tis a sad to say that I will be gone on the 23 of january.   Tis a sad to say that I will be gone on the 23 of january. EmptySat Jul 19, 2008 8:32 pm

Great to hear from you carnale!!!

Be sure to check out the private section for all the goodies. Keep it hush hush though. It'll keep you awake thru the night!

And its about damn time you learn how to shoot. Nuff of this spray and pray $hit. Wink
Back to top Go down
http://cause-of-death.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tis a sad to say that I will be gone on the 23 of january.   Tis a sad to say that I will be gone on the 23 of january. Empty

Back to top Go down

Tis a sad to say that I will be gone on the 23 of january.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
{Çause õf Ðeath} :: Pick Your Poison :: General Discussion-
Jump to: