{Çause õf Ðeath}
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

{Çause õf Ðeath}

***ÇõÐ Is Kind Of Like 7-11, We May Not Always Be Doing Business, But We Are Always Open.***

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please Welcome Our Newest Recruit Massacre!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ßíGßí®Ð
Admin
ßíGßí®Ð

Male
Number of posts : 617
FAV ALL-TIME MAP : Dustlike
GAMING RIG AND OS : AMD 2.8GHZ 1.5GBRAM XPPRO
Registration date : 2007-03-02

Please Welcome Our Newest Recruit Massacre!!! Empty
PostSubject: Please Welcome Our Newest Recruit Massacre!!!   Please Welcome Our Newest Recruit Massacre!!! EmptyWed Apr 25, 2007 4:45 am

This carnale, needs no introduction, no carpet laid out, not even a light left on. Massacre or as most of you see him thru his many aliases strikes fear as soon as he logs on to a server. With his sexxxxy ping and explosive killing sprees, he has never been asked why he'd pick such a crude alias, as he lives true to every letter of his name. You couldn't have a better resume to bring to {ÇõÐ}'s meeting table.

On behalf of {Çause õf Ðeath} welcome!

-BigBird
Back to top Go down
http://cause-of-death.com
GOD
ÇõÐ's Flank Artist

Male
Number of posts : 226
FAV ALL-TIME MAP : Urwald.
GAMING RIG AND OS : x86_64 AMD Athlon(tm) 64 Processor 3700+ AuthenticAMD GNU/Linux 2.6.24-gentoo-r4
Registration date : 2007-03-12

PostSubject: Welcome!   Please Welcome Our Newest Recruit Massacre!!! EmptyWed Apr 25, 2007 7:52 am

Hahahaha. It's about time, Massacre! I knew you'd come around eventually. Welcome to the unit, I know you'll feel right at home. I look forward to seeing you on the battle field.
Back to top Go down
Poonjabi
ÇõÐ's The Trap
Poonjabi

Male
Number of posts : 46
FAV ALL-TIME MAP : Dustlike
GAMING RIG AND OS : cringe in horror, Dell Inspiron Notebook 600m; WinXP
Registration date : 2007-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Please Welcome Our Newest Recruit Massacre!!!   Please Welcome Our Newest Recruit Massacre!!! EmptyThu Apr 26, 2007 2:14 am

welcome bro, it'll be good to see cod in front of those long rediculous names ;D
Back to top Go down
Daywalker
ÇõÐ's Soldier Of The Apocalypse
Daywalker

Male
Number of posts : 340
FAV ALL-TIME MAP : Village
GAMING RIG AND OS : Windows XP, Curently running on a Toshiba laptop :(
Registration date : 2007-04-14

PostSubject: Re: Please Welcome Our Newest Recruit Massacre!!!   Please Welcome Our Newest Recruit Massacre!!! EmptySat Apr 28, 2007 10:29 pm

Welcome buddy! Very Happy

I'll just call ya MMM Wink
Back to top Go down
MASSACRE
ÇõÐ's Killing Spree Addict

Male
Number of posts : 1
FAV ALL-TIME MAP : Ersatz (remember that?)
GAMING RIG AND OS : POS laptop/Ubuntu
Registration date : 2007-05-02

PostSubject: Hello all!   Please Welcome Our Newest Recruit Massacre!!! EmptyWed May 02, 2007 4:08 pm

BigBird wrote:
This carnale, needs no introduction, no carpet laid out, not even a light left on. Massacre or as most of you see him thru his many aliases strikes fear as soon as he logs on to a server. With his sexxxxy ping and explosive killing sprees, he has never been asked why he'd pick such a crude alias, as he lives true to every letter of his name. You couldn't have a better resume to bring to {ÇõÐ}'s meeting table.

On behalf of {Çause õf Ðeath} welcome!

-BigBird

Haha.. this is all funny. Thanks bird!

Alright, hello everyone and once again thanks to bird for the invite. I've been trolling around TCE for close to three years after a short stint with ET.

Okay, about the name: If you ever wondered why I change my name so much, I just change my name according to current mood. I use capital letters and long names so I can see it fill up the screen when I nade a bunch of people at one. Yes, it's stupid, but fun.

Sorry it took so long for me to come here.. had a bad work week last week.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Please Welcome Our Newest Recruit Massacre!!!   Please Welcome Our Newest Recruit Massacre!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Please Welcome Our Newest Recruit Massacre!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
{Çause õf Ðeath} :: News And Announcements-
Jump to: