{Çause õf Ðeath}
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

{Çause õf Ðeath}

***ÇõÐ Is Kind Of Like 7-11, We May Not Always Be Doing Business, But We Are Always Open.***

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Something to think about

Go down 
AuthorMessage
$tea1th
ÇõÐ's $hock & Awe
$tea1th

Male
Number of posts : 527
FAV ALL-TIME MAP : RailHouse
GAMING RIG AND OS : i5 Intel CPU - Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mark 1 - 16GB G-Skill Sniper Ram - Samsung 850Pro SSD 512GB - Realtek Sound - GTX 660 Ti - Windows 7 64 bit
Registration date : 2007-05-23

Something to think about Empty
PostSubject: Something to think about   Something to think about EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 9:07 am

I don't know how many people other then CoD visit these forums. But I know I don't have many fans at the TCE site.

I just wanted to share something that's been on my mind. Very Happy

I've realized what little action that has occured has been in a segregated type setting known as a funwar or mixed funwar. I'm not sure people realize how damaging this is to the community. There are many players who come to play casually, or for the better part, for "fun". By excluding these players while people are trying to tut their own horn so to speak, the community will surely die. Some may argue, and that's fine. We each have our opinions, but the more this happens the more you will see people lose interest in TCE.

Please don't misunderstand me. I'm not saying I'm against funwars. I'm saying they have their place and time in the TCE picture. But I've noticed certain people only play with certain people. This to me is a selfish behavior, and whether knowing or unknowing, its killing TCE.

I can go on and on about different things, but I felt this was the more important subject.
Back to top Go down
http://www.scwd.us

Something to think about
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
{Çause õf Ðeath} :: Pick Your Poison :: General Discussion-
Jump to: